Monday, May 17, 2010

Shredding

I have jumped on the Jillian Michaels bandwagon with the rest of the world, mostly because I'm curious as to how my body responds. 30 days of her shredding workouts? Why not? Let's just see what happens. It can only be good, although I'm sure by day 4 I'll be irritated at it. But for a 25 minute workout, I really can't complain? Goooo, Team Amy, Malia & Erin! 'Cause I can't do this unless they're suffering with me.

Plus, I want her arms.

But I'm not going to talk about it too much - that would be boring. I'd rather talk about the most amazing loaf of herb bread ever...the real reason why I need to do this 30 days....



...and that fact that the largest geese family now only has 8 babies. Where's the 9th? Maybe he got swept up in the tornado winds last week. I suppose it's a fact of life, but it makes me so sad. Poor little family. (There are only seven babies in the picture, but that's the photographer's fault. The eighth is hanging out with Daddy. Also, aren't they so much bigger than last week?!)

No comments: