Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reverie

I finished "Parasite," finally. The idea of it has been completed for nearly a week, but now the remaining gaps have been closed. I'm not convinced the ending is enough - actually, I'm nearly 100% positive it's not - but that's for a later draft, and I believe I need to spend some time with a thesaurus, also, for authenticity. But it's a feeling of accomplishment, nevertheless, to add another short to the list. Perhaps this one will go somewhere.

And some moments that I caught at the nature preserve over lunch. As much as I complain about this state, it does say something for the fact that I can spend an hour here every day, rather than mad rush of downtown Chicago that was my lunch hour for the many, many years before I moved.



Leaf collages:







And these that made me long for Christmas:



No comments: