Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Meatballs of the week, on not-underwater subs

A few quick pictures, since I'm too tired to elaborate. But amazing. I should have layered the jalapenos on thicker, though. Best meatball subs ever, John says. Here were mine, on fresh homemade baguettes (that I will not slash the tops of anymore, since all that lovely air escapes and they flatten.) And Malia, you realize this recipe was all about the Sriracha, yes?



And the extra bread:



Also, Malia promised she'd come down and run the Oklahoma City Memorial Half-Marathon with Aimes & I in May! Hurray! 3 of us, now. Maybe I can talk Krista into it. We'll see.

John's been forcing Kitty to bond with Buddy even more lately. This includes carrying him around the house, as seen below, and pushing him down next to the dog until one of the animals gets nervous (the dog) or irritable (the cat) and bolts.



I found a recipe for meatballs in tomato-serrano-chili sauce. That's the goal for next week.

No comments: